Science Teacher required
Are you seeking a new opportunity for this term or January 2017?
Is Science your area of specialism?
Do you have proven experience as a teacher of Science?
If the answers to these questions is YES, then look no further and click on the APPLY button now.
Our client, a "good" Ofsted rated secondary school based in London is seeking to appoint an experienced Science teacher - particularly within Biology and Chemistry to commence work from January 2017, or earlier if possible. The successful post holder will be able to work independently, provide guidance to others in the department and demonstrate outstanding teaching skills. You will be required to teach across all secondary key stages.
The school's aim:
- Build a distinct culture of aspiration, achievement and learning
- Develop innovative thinking and creating
- Create an inspiring, secure and inclusive environment
- Hold qualified teacher status in the UK
- Be an experienced Teacher of Science
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Be an excellent communicator
If you are interested in this position, please click on the apply button now.
We look forward to hearing from you.