We have a new exciting opportunity, don’t miss out! At Brown Brothers we are currently looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join our successful team based in Northampton. The successful Warehouse Assistant will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
Brown Brothers Distribution is the leading national distributor to the UK refinish industry. We have 12 branches across the UK supplying a complete range of refinish products including our own brand ancillary offer BODYLINE. This is complemented by an array of technical, training and reporting solutions allowing bodyshops to take complete control of their business.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of PPG; the leading global supplier of automotive coatings, Brown Brothers operates on the edge of innovative technologies and solutions.
Key Responsibilities of our Warehouse Assistant
- To ensure all new goods received are checked and put away into the correct bin location within 2 hours of receipt.
- To ensure any shortages in the new goods received are reported to the Supervisor immediately.
- To pick customer orders quickly and accurately in order to meet delivery cut-off times.
- To ensure the warehouse is kept clean and tidy and all fire exits and walkways are free from any obstructions.
- To be a team player and be prepared to be flexible in helping cover for sickness and holidays.
- To be aware of and comply with the Company policies on Health and Safety.
- To carry out paint mixing as required.
- To support the rest of the team in answering the phone and / or working at the counter as required by the business
- To carry out any other reasonable request as directed by the Branch Supervisor.
What we’re looking for in our Warehouse Assistant
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills (G.C.S.E grade C or equivalent standard)
- Excellent communicator at all levels, written and verbal.
- I.T literate
- Self motivated
If you would like to join our team as our new Warehouse Assistant then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!