Internal Sales Executive ( Previous Gas & Electric Sales Experience)
Our client is a busy and expanding organisation based in lovely offices in Manchester. They are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated internal sales agent. You will be supported by highly successful Team Leaders and a dynamic Sales Manager. The role is a target driven position with monthly agreed key performance indicators. You will be responsible for liaising with clients in a Business to Business environment. To effectively handle both inbound and outbound calls whereby the client has expressed an interest in our products and services maximising all business opportunities through cross selling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To lead by example at all times and adhere to company standard at all times
- To be organised and ensure that time management is a key focus.
- To effectively handle both inbound and make outbound calls within a target driven environment
- To promote the company and its products in a professional manner, maximising each lead to its full potential.
- To impact on sales targets by utilising sales techniques such as crossing selling and asking the correct questions, objection handling, rapport building, benefit selling, features advantages and benefits.
- To pro-actively call all leads in your pipeline irrespective of lead source.
- To ensure each call is delivered within company call quality guidelines ensuring compliance and no instances of mis-advising clients
- To maximise productivity targets to impact on set KPI area’s and business results
- Sales Generation
- Contact conversion
- Revenue Generation
- Call Quality
- Wrap time %
- To work successfully within a team and offer support to colleagues when and if needed.
- Excellent customer service skills, sales through service maximising upsell opportunities
- To ensure we are organised in our approach to our daily duties including time keeping.
- Strong communication skills both internally and to external clients, to ensure we communicate effectively and professionally at all time.
- To complete any additional duties as when requested by Line manager or any other department if requested.
- Is responsive to feedback and understand the benefit of feedback to achieve business objectives.
- To take reasonable care for health and safety of self and others who may be affected by acts of omissions related to your work. Co-operate fully with the management of the Company with regard to any duty or requirement imposed on them by the relevant Health and Safety legislation to allow that duty or requirement to be carried out or complied with.
- This job description is illustrative and not exhaustive. As such it will be subject to revision from time to time as required.