Nursery Nurses - Level 3 Qualified
Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Location: Forest Hill, South East London
Salary: Salary will be dependent on previous experience, qualification and responsibilities.
The nursery is looking to recruit qualified level 3 nursery nurses and a deputy room supervisor to join the team at their busy nursery in Forest Hill, South East London caring for children from 3 months to 5 years.
The Company consists of eight nurseries in Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Whitstable, Maidstone, Faversham and Forest Hill. There are fantastic opportunities to further your career with the company as they're a growing organisation.
In order to be considered for the roles you will need a passionate and positive attitude towards working with children and possess excellent communication and organisational skills and be able to work within a team.
- Your role will include promoting positive relationships with parents/carers, children and colleagues ensuring health and safety and the wellbeing of the children at all times.
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS.
- A full and relevant child care qualification.
- In order to be considered for the roles you will need a passionate and positive attitude towards working with children and possess excellent communication and organisational skills and be able to work within a team.
- All successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check (expenses will be met by the employer) and provide suitable references.
You will be joining a fantastic team and will receive annual salary reviews attendance bonus and performance awards.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Nursery Officer, Nursery Nurse, Child Carer, Nursery Manager, Senior Nursery Nurse, Childcare, Child, Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Childcare, Nursery Assistant, Nursery, Pre-School Childcare, Childcare Assistant, Nursery Worker will also be considered for this role.