Exciting opportunity to join our Customer Service team in Northampton, NN3 6NW. Flexible hours available with a salary of £16,000, increasing to £16,500 upon successful completion of probation period. Excellent benefits including a pension and rewards scheme. To apply please click the link below or call the recruitment team on 01162 615 017
We’re looking for customer focused people to join our Contact Centre in Northampton. As you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers you will:
- Help to support customers manage their finances
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Have a passion for delivering great customer service
- Be able to demonstrate strong communication skills
- Be able to build a strong rapport with customer
- Have effective conversations with customers and seek to provide them with a positive outcome
Our members are at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in delivering a fantastic customer experience, ensuring every interaction has a positive outcome. Whether you’re supplying account information or processing an overdraft request, your aim will be to resolve customer queries at first point of contact.
The extras you’ll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary there are excellent benefits available such as:
- Full training which will be provided, during 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Fully flexible working shifts between 6am to 10pm Monday to Sunday (shifts will include working 8 in 12 weekend days)
- 24 days holiday with the ability to ‘buy’ additional days
- Flexible benefits which give you access to instore discounts, Apple discounts and discounted retail vouchers
- Life assurance policy to the value of 8 times your annual salary
- Pension scheme whereby if you put in 7% of your annual salary Nationwide will top it up to 23%
- A recognition and rewards scheme
We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.
Why work for us
At Nationwide we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in, and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK AND CREDIT CHECK.
So if you are passionate about excellent service, apply now by clicking on the link below or calling the recruitment team on 01162 615 017.