Are you looking to work in a school that sets the standards for the rest?
We are working with a school who is looking for a Humanities Teacher to join their teaching team from January 2017. The school is situated in Hackney and has been rated outstanding by Ofsted, this has been reflected further in their KS4 results with 83% of students achieving A-C in English and Maths.
This position is open to both NQTs and experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Plan, prepare and teach lessons at KS3 and KS4 (therefore a detailed knowledge of the curriculum is crucial)
* Participate in and organise relevant extra-curricular activities
* Assist colleagues within the department
* Monitor pupil's progress and keep records of their development, as well as preparing them for external examinations & qualifications
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must hold -
* Qualified Teacher Status & eligibility to work in the UK;
* A valid DBS (Randstad can facilitate a DBS application if required);
* Relevant recent teaching experience.
* Hold a good first degree in an appropriate subject (History, Geography, RE, Sociology)
* A competitive daily rate
* Good standards of behaviour & a supportive leadership team
* A high quality continuing personal development plan
Due to time constraints interviews and lesson observations will be held as and when the right applications are received. If you have a notice period you are stongly advised to apply as the school will wait for the right candidate.
Apply for Humanities Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly