Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
October 2016 until July 2017
Do you have a passion to give every child the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential? Are you excited about the opportunity to inspire and enthuse children? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
I am currently working with a school in the South Bradford area, close to Halifax, who are currently looking for a Year 1 teacher to create a quality environment where everyone involved with the school has respect for themselves, for others and for their community. By constantly encouraging and emphasising positive aspects of work and behaviour they are seeking to promote the high standards that they strive to achieve.
The school actively promotes healthy life-styles and give children the knowledge and understanding they need to make informed decisions about their health, safety and well-being as they grow. Everyone at the school, be they child or adult has a role to play and a contribution to make to the life of the school and its place in the community. They believe that the teaching/learning environment they provide should reflect the fact that everyones contribution will be recognised and their views will be listened to.
- Good transport links to the school
- Continuous personal development
- Good car parking facilities
You will need:
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Time management
- Ability to build strong relationships with pupils, parents and staff
- Planning, preperation and delivery of all aspects of the national curriculum
- Willing to participate in extra curricular activities
- Provide engaging and safe learning environment
- Communicating with parents and carers as well as other professionals
This vacancy is open to experienced teachers and NQTs are also urged to apply. If you feel that you meet the requirements and attributes then please apply with an up to date CV. All applicants are required to have a DBS on the update service or are willing to apply for a new one.
I look forward to hearing from you.