Optical Assistant / Receptionist
Our client is looking for an experienced Optical Assistant / Receptionist to join their continually growing Opticians based in Tamworth, B79.
You will be working
8.50am – 17:30pm 4 days a week
8.50am – 17.00pm Saturdays
Candidates without experience within the optics industry will not be considered.
As an Optical Assistant / Receptionist, you will be responsible for assisting the running of the busy optical practice. As you will be working on reception, you will be the ambassador for the practice; ensuring customers receive the very best service possible. In addition to this you will:
• Meet and greet patients
• General administrative duties
• Book appointments and dealing with queries
• Help customers choose spectacles
• Pre-screen using the latest equipment available
• Support Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians when required
What you’ll need
The successful candidate must hold the required skills and experience to be considered for this role;
• Significant experience within the optics industry and ideally within an optical practice
• An ambitious and enthusiastic Optical Assistant who has an interest in working for an advanced independent practice.
• Smartly presented, organised and computer literate, with fantastic customer service skills.
• Exceptional communication skills and be a confident team player, you will also possess a maths and English GCSE with a minimum grade C.
• This will suit candidates with experience within an Optical Assistant, Optical Support, Administration role
Our client is a family run business that opened there doors to their first Opticians in 1978, with continuous growth and dedication to their customers they have opened another six branches to date.
So if you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application which you will need to read. No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an equal opportunities employer.