Pensions Helpdesk Consultant / Financial Services Helpdesk
Job Title: Pensions Helpdesk Consultant
Location: Bristol, BS1
Salary: Competitive + Overtime
Job Type: Permanent, both full-time and part-time work available, plus overtime.
Hours: Full Time(average of 40 hours a week) and Part-time (average of 24 hours a week) in 8 hour shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, and a minimum of one in three Saturdays from 9.30am to 12.30pm
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client looks after over £61.7 billion in assets for over 836,000 clients, and is currently looking for someone hardworking and enthusiastic to join their 'Pensions Helpdesk'. The success of the Company is built around fantastic service, and as a member of the Pensions Helpdesk you can be instrumental in ensuring they continue to get recognised for this, as well as contributing to their aim in becoming the UK's number 1 choice for investments and savings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain entry into an innovative FTSE100 company, which is continuing to enjoy excellent growth.
Once established on the Pensions Helpdesk you will have the opportunity to build new skills in different areas of their wider helpdesk, for example in their Corporate or Online Team.
This is a role most suited to someone who understands and takes pride in delivering excellent client service. The role is telephone-based but make no mistake this is not a typical 'call centre' role. The job requires you to gain a firm grasp on technical financial matters and offers you the ability to learn a lot in a short period of time. As well as talk on the phone you will liaise with clients via email, letter and occasionally face-to-face; and as such a professional appearance is essential at all times.
You will need to have excellent verbal and written communication and an ability to multi-task.
This role presents an opportunity to become exceptional at delivering a first class client experience, whilst gaining an excellent understanding of the Helpdesks, Company and the wider Financial Services industry.
If you have a professional phone manner, can absorb new information quickly, and are looking for a unique challenge where no two days are the same - this position is for you.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- 2 A Levels, grade C or above (or equivalent), GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
- Basic computer literacy
- Knowledge of products and services offered by the Company
- No experience required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work within FCA regulations
- Client satisfaction orientated
- Patient, reliable, conscientious and trustworthy
- Professional approach
- Proactive and positive
- Excellent team player who can contribute and engage with our unique culture
- Sense of pride from doing a good job
- Drive to deliver outstanding client service
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Degree level 2:2 or above in any discipline
- Any business/financial services related qualification.
- Basic knowledge of financial services.
- Understanding of products and services offered by the Company
- Competent computer user; proficient with Microsoft office and using in-house systems.
- Any relevant experience (e.g. working in an office/call centre, customer service role etc.).
- Experience of financial services.
- Experience of holding positions of responsibility (work or non-work related).
- Confident, accomplished telephone manner.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Genuine interest in financial services.
- Willingness to learn and desire to develop professionally.
- Desire to contribute to the Company's success and uphold its exceptional reputation.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Pensions Helpdesk Consultant, Pensions Consultant, Helpdesk Consultant, Client Support Consultant, Pensions Helpdesk, Technical Helpdesk Support, Financial Services Helpdesk Support, Financial Services Consultant may also be considered for this role.