Electrical Estimator/Contracts Manager
Working for a leading nationwide building services contractor, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Estimator/Contract Manager.
You will be producing quotations from information received from supervisors and engineers service reports, or as requested by other members of the office based team. You will be liaising with the Supervisors on a daily basis ensuring the correct information has been received and liaising with suppliers ensuring best price is achieved.
As an Electrical Estimator/Contract Manager you will be required to:
· Manage maintenance projects up to the value of £500,000
· Manage estimating contracts which can be up to £1million but will be split to £250,000
· Place orders with the suppliers ensuring the materials are delivered on time and they are as per ordered.
· Ensure that day work quotations are submitted so as to meet the clients deadlines and expectations.
· Manage a team of 2 Supervisors and 15 Electrical Engineers
· Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all employees and clients representatives.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Experience of estimating for a building services company
· Previous experience managing supervisors or engineers
· City & Guilds 17th edition
· Recognised electrical qualifications
· A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills.
· Knowledge of other building services an advantage.
· Must be computer competent and efficient using Microsoft Word to produce letters and quotations. Must also be conversant with Microsoft Excel.
· Good verbal communication skills at all levels.
The salary is dependant on experience but will include:
· Competitive salary
· Company car
· Pension scheme
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or firstname.lastname@example.org