Customer Sales Administrator
Reflections Studio presents you the latest interior concepts from around the globe sourced to inspire, innovate and perform. Offering a global range of luxury kitchens and bathrooms we promise innovative interior design with a difference.
Salary and Benefits
You will earn a salary of GBP19,000. Along with this you will be offered the opportunity to grow and progress within the organisation.
The Customer Sales Administrator will be responsible for producing sales orders, purchase order, the management of flow of goods incoming and outgoing, to a meticulously high standard. You will also be responsible for the general management of customers, including, meeting and greeting of customers and directly calls.
* Manage order processing, manage new, active and old orders on the system
* Provide excellent customer service by meeting & greeting clients, directing and managing phone calls into the store and dealing with customer warranty issues
* Manage goods out including returns to suppliers, client deliveries and customer returns
* Maintenance of showroom samples
* Previous customer service experience
* Strong administration skills - including generating orders, and quotations
* Previous experience in relationship building
* Previous experience in supply chain and/or distribution would be preferred
Full Job description available upon application
Are you a passionate, motivated, passionate person looking to work for a forward thinking, dynamic organisation? Then click apply and we look forward to receiving your application.