A global staffing and recruitment company are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Recruitment Resourcer to join our fast-paced London team. The Talent Acquisition Advisor (TA) position would be considered an entry level TA role or introduction to a role within HR.
The TA Advisor would work in partnership with their line manager to understand the volume of hires required, and subsequently source the appropriate number of candidates. One will be flexible in their approach to portfolio they look after to accommodate various business needs.
- Source and attract top calibre candidates by using a combined sourcing method (eg Advertising, LinkedIn and job boards).
- Review CVs/application forms against requirements and create a shortlist for interview or review by a hiring manager.
- Conduct initial phone screens for all roles in assigned client group(s), making use of appropriate tools interview guides and working to agreed selection criteria.
- Accountable for sharing accurate candidate information with the TA/TA Manager.
Key skills required:
- Fluent French language skills required
- Ability to work towards agreed targets with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple agendas for competing demands at any one time
- Direct sourcing capability
Allegis Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.