Service Facilities Manager
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic Service Manager to work for a service provider with an excellent customer service reputation.
As a Service Manager you will be responsible for managing and organising the day to day activities of the Facilities Maintenance Division. As Service Manager you must ensure that you deliver a professional and efficient service to your customers, existing and new.
The role will involve:
· Managing various FM HVAC service contracts in both Commercial and Industrial sectors.
· Manage the day to day running of the facilities services section.
· Responsible for labour allocation and support to the FM service delivery team and staff.
· Produce quotations for service contracts, remedial works and modifications.
· Attending site surveys and meetings with customers when required.
· Responding to technical queries from both customers and engineers.
· Liaising directly with sub contractors and suppliers.
· Produce risk assessments/method statements
The suitable candidate will have:
· Previous experience in a similar role
· A strong understanding of the HVAC industry
· The drive to push business forward and bring their own flair to the company
· Ambition about developing their own career
· Be bright, energetic, hardworking, be self-motivated, dedicated and able to take the initiative and work autonomously.
Salary and benefits are dependant on experience, but typically include:
· Competitive salary
· Company vehicle
· Health Care
· Opportunity to develop the role and develop your own career within an established building services company
If you are interested in this position, or are keen on an opportunity in the Maintenance Sector, please contact Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or email email@example.com