Commercial Gas Engineer
Working for an established Building Services Maintenance contractor an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Gas Engineer to cover their commercial contracts in the Cambridgeshire area.
Working on a mobile basis as a Commercial Gas Engineer you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Working alongside and supporting other Maintenance Engineers carrying out minor installations and maintenance.
· Carrying out minor remedial works.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience
· Recognised GAS SAFE Commercial Gas Qualifications
· Recognised OFTEC Qualifications (desirable)
· Recognised mechanical qualifications (desirable)
· Knowledge of other HVAC building services an advantage.
· Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to face.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
· Company Van.
· Call-out Allowance.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Maintenance sector please contact Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or email@example.com