Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher - Bristol
Excellent rates of pay
Full time and fixed term contract
Do you have experience teaching in KS1? Do you dream of inspiring young children as they start out in full school life? Are you available to start immediately as a class teacher and work in a large Academy in Bristol?
This Academy is friendly, diverse, vibrant school for children from 4 to 11 years old, situated in central Bristol. This is an excellent and exiting opportunity to join a school as they work through expansion from 2 to 3 forms, where the right individuals can make a truly lasting difference to both the school and the pupils.
*Very Accessible Public transport links
*TA support in classrooms
* Brilliant career progression opportunities
*Be part of a learning focused school community.
* Planning, preparing & delivering of the current National Curriculum.
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
* Overseeing support staff in the classroom.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
* Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Key Stage 1 experience
* Have a track record of excellent teaching
* Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels
* Availability immediately
*Be an innovative teacher who is creative which reflects in their teaching
Are you a dedicated professional who is keen to inspire the generation of tomorrow? Are you looking for opportunities within a high performing school where you can exploit your potential to the fullest?
Don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.