KEY is committed to developing high quality, flexible services which support people with disabilities and a range of complex needs to enjoy life to the full, as active citizens within their communities.
We are seeking highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic individuals with an active commitment to personalisation. The successful candidate will be involved in providing direct support and front line management of services to individuals with a variety of complex support needs including young people.
Applicants must be experienced practitioners in social care and must be able to;
- Make a commitment to individuals, enabling each person to live a fulfilled life and achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- Work positively and flexibly as part of a large and busy team.
- Keep teams positive and support people through their more difficult times.
- Work with others to assist in harnessing community assets and maximising independence for people.
- Be flexible in your day to day work, prioritising and delegating effectively.
- Be able to commit to your own ongoing learning and development.
This post will include providing an element of direct support to individuals and direct line management of small teams. The post includes evening and weekend working, sleep over provision as well as some support to workers out with “normal working hours”.
For an application form, job description and copy of our equal opportunities policy, please visit our website at www.keycommunitysupports.org email: email@example.com telephone; 0141 342 1892 (24 hour answering service). Closing date for completed applications is Friday 28th October 2016
Charity No: SC006652