Field Sales Representative - News UK - York
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (Possibility of 2 Saturdays per month with days in lieu)
Salary: GBP18,000 per annum + up to 20% Bonus opportunity + Company Car
Territory: York, Hull, Driffield and surrounding areas
DN14, HG5, HU1 - HU19
LS8 - LS11 LS14 - LS15 LS23 - LS27
WF1 - WF7 WF10 - WF12 WF17
YO1 YO8 TO10 - YO12 YO14 - YO17 YO24 - YO25 YO30 - YO32 YO42 - YO43 YO51 YO61
Would you like the opportunity to represent the largest media brand in the country?
Do you have a larger than life personality who enjoys people interaction?
Are you looking for an interesting and varied role?
If you answer yes then please apply now!!!
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Sales Development Executive on our News UK team.Responsibilities :
• Calling upon convenience and independent stores within your territory and developing great long lasting relationships with retailers
• Seeking new ways to maximising brand awareness
• Obtaining additional displays, increase the visibility and availability of the product and ensure stock levels are maintained
• Generating new ideas and ways of working
• Introduce promotions
You will have:
• Held a full UK manual (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
• An outgoing and energetic personality
• A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
• Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
In return we will offer you:
• Great career opportunities - Our News UK team are very proud to have developed SDE's into management roles within REL and also internally to the News UK head office
• Team incentives and spot prizes (Holidays and Days/evenings out)
• A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
• Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
• Stylish branded uniforms
• A day at the News UK head office as part of your induction which offers excellent views of the Shard building
Why REL? Put simply, our employees love working her e - for the last two consecutive years, REL has been ranked within the top 15 Best Workplaces list (large category) by Great Place to Work UK! This speaks volumes about how much our employees enjoy working for REL.
REL are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. In the last 3 years up to 2015, we have had 87 internal promotions, 116 moves into a development role and 31 promotions into our customers. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our success, apply today!