Field Sales Representative - Molson Coors - Croydon
Working: Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: GBP20,500 per annum + up to 30% bonus opportunity + Company car + Frequent incentives
Location: Croydon & surrounding areas
Do you want to be part of a high performing, closely-knit team which has phenomenal synergy?
Do want to be part of a team which has infectious enthusiasm and drive?
Would you like to represent some of the top beer brands in the UK?
If so, please read on!
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Field Sales Executive on our Molson Coors team.Responsibilities :
• Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in convenience and independent stores within your territory
• Working alongside these key decision makers to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas or product opportunities
• Selling in new products and introduce all promotions
• Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
Please note: This is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting
You will have:
• Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
• A passion for sales and driven by results
• Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
• A commitment to completing all tasks to the highest standard
• The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
• Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
• A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
• Great career opportunities
Why REL? Put simply, our employees love working her e - for the last two consecutive years, REL has been ranked within the top 15 Best Workplaces list (large category) by Great Place to Work UK! This speaks volumes about how much our employees enjoy working for REL.
REL are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. In the last 3 years up to 2015, we have had 87 internal promotions, 116 moves into a development role and 31 promotions into our customers. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our success, apply today!