Full Time Business Development Exec - Cambridge - GMKSAL204
Great Products + Great Company = Great Job!
Field Sales Executives required - FMCG - soft drinks
Covering: Cambridge, Norwich, Daventry, Northampton, St Albans, Ipswich, Peterborough and surrounding areas
Who are we?
We're the UK's largest Field Marketing Agency providing expertise to brands that wish to grow and develop their sales.
Here at CPM we don't make or build anything. What we do is recruit, create and develop amazing sales people - people like you with drive and enthusiasm to perform at your best at every opportunity for our client's business. We're famous for sales and we don't maintain that standard without investing in the development of our talent, always being on hand to give you the support you need to succeed and progress.
What will you be doing?
Love your job! Using your passion and energy to work on behalf of one of the top 10 brands in the UK, your role will be to own your territory, finding new opportunities as well as working together with existing customers to increase sales and availability of our products.
You'll find yourself on the road most days visiting licensed premises such as bars, pubs and restaurants so being resilient and self-motivated is a must. In a field-based role such as this, you will be given the freedom to manage your territory in order to achieve your targets.
What will the role involve day to day? ???
- Carrying out face to face visits into bars, pubs and restaurants.
- Advising on promotions and the product range
- Negotiating additional chiller space and promotional material displays to maximize sales
- Using local on trade market information to make informed recommendations to your key contacts
What qualities do we look for?
- A passion to develop a sales career and represent such iconic brands
- Someone who wants the responsibility to take ownership of their own territory and deliver consistent results for the client
- Someone who wants to make an impact, and maximise every opportunity
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills
- A full UK driving licence is essential
What previous experience could you have?
It is all about your attitude, and whether you are up for a challenge and ready to take the next step in your career; however we welcome applications from people with customer facing experience, graduates, experience of working in licensed premises, or anyone with the right attitude who is keen to develop a career within sales.
What can we offer you?
Starting salary GBP23,460 basic plus 10% bonus, company car, iPad and mobile phone
The culture of our company means that we naturally encourage people to challenge themselves, grow their skills and gain outstanding rewards and recognition. This role is all about you and your attitude: You bring your abilities and we'll give you the tools to do the job including award-winning training.
If you would like to speak to us to find out more before applying, then please call our recruitment team on
If you're successful in being shortlisted, you'll be contacted by us to arrange an initial interview via Skype.
All applications will be acknowledged but sorry due to volume received, only short listed applicants will be contacted further.