Full Time Business Development Exec - Warrington - DHXSAL556
Are you looking for your first step into sales? Grow your career with the UK's number 1 field marketing company representing one of the UK's leading FMCG brands
Field Development Executive
Package: GBP21,063.72 basic + performance bonus of up to GBP1k per annum, company car & 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays. Company tablet/PC provided.
Ideal location: Warrington
Covering the following area & surrounding areas: Birmingham, Bradford, Bolton, Carlisle, Chester, Crewe, Darlington, Dudley, Blackpool, Harrogate, Liverpool, Lancaster, Llandudno, Manchester, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Oldham, Preston, Sheffield, Stockport, Stoke-on-Trent, Shrewsbury, Galashiels, Telford, Warrington, Wigan, Walsall and Wolverhampton & surrounding areas
Who are we?
CPM are the UK's largest field marketing agency and what we do is create amazing sales people to drive drives for our clients business. We are committed to investing in training and developing our talent, always being on hand to give you the support you need to succeed. The culture of our company means that we naturally encourage people to challenge themselves, grow their skills and gain outstanding rewards and recognition.
What is the role?
- Working for CPM representing one of the UK's leading FMCG brands, you will be calling into Grocery and Convenience retail stores
- You will be covering the above territory, in this key role being deployed across the region as and where coverage is required.
- Key aspects of the role include building effective relationships and influencing key contacts through the use of excellent communication skills.
- Working alongside decision makers to educate and maximise product availability and deliver in store disciplines.
Who are we looking for?
- A passion to work for CPM with the drive to develop a career in sales
- Well organised and great at planning
- Great communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- The ability to be adaptable and flexible in an ever changing retail environment.
- Graduate calibre
- Willingly to stay away between 2-4 nights per month, if a Business need
- Full clean driving licence is essential
What experience could you have?
Previous sales experience is not essential, experience of retail, bar work or any customer facing role would be an advantage. We welcome applications from anyone who can display the above qualities and would like the opportunity to develop a sales career.
If you'd like to be a part of the CPM culture and work for us as a Support Territory Development Manager then please apply now!
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go to