Data Governance Lead
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced data governance professional to join a growing organisation in Leeds City Centre. As Data Governance Lead you will be involved in the implementation of a data governance framework and the management of data quality processes and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Data Governance Framework design and quality management experience
- Experience working with Data Management best practices and risk management frameworks
- Previous experience working in a project and or programme management environment
- Experience managing teams
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of Data Privacy Regulations
Interested candidates can expect a challenging work environment and prospects for career progression.