We are looking for a Site Administrator to join our team at the Biomass Plant in Tilbury, Essex on a full time basis.
Location: Tilbury, Essex
Shift Pattern: 40 hours per week
Salary: £19,300 + Benefits package (including company pension and uniform)
Stobart Group is an Infrastructure and Support Services business operating in the biomass energy, railway maintenance and aviation sectors as well as having investments in a property and logistics portfolio.
Site Administrator - What’s the role?
- To file and archive all site documentation
- To answer site telephone
- To assist with site Purchase Orders
Site Administrator - What will I be responsible for?
- Collate daily reports of stock figures and movements and complete relevant spreadsheet.
- Complete Daybook with specific details for each material movement
- Complete daily report for the commercial department including WTN information.
- Input maintenance routines for all equipment on site
- Assist with the adherence of onsite Safety & Environmental compliance including fire point checks
- Complete a weekly site process report including details of completed purchase orders
- Back up and archive previous week’s weighbridge data
- File all of the previous weeks paper documentation
- Co-ordinate the training matrix and tool box talks for on-site personnel
- Compile monthly overtime report and liaise with payroll
- Compile monthly holiday and absence report and liaise with Payroll
- Use daily/weekly stock reports to compile and submit a quarterly waste return to the Environment Agency
- Raise site purchase orders and collate relevant information when completed
- Ensure all invoicing is correct
- Monitor and maintain PPE stocks and order as required
- Monitor and maintain stationary stock and order as required
- Co-ordinate 121’s of site personnel
- Answer and deal with telephone queries
- Co-ordinate inbound and outbound mail
- Co-ordinate cleaning routines
- Take on new tasks as required and those that are reasonably practical
To submit your CV for this exciting Site Administrator opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
For Stobart employees: If you are short-listed for an interview, you must inform your line manager in advance
This Site Administrator role may be relevant if you have previous experience as a Document Controller, Transport Administrator, Logistics Administrator, Site Admin, Site Operator
Apply for Site Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly