We are looking for a Weighbridge Operator to join our team at the Biomass Plant in Tilbury, Essex on a full time basis.
Shift Pattern: 40 hours per week
Salary: £19,300 + Benefits package (including company pension and uniform)
Stobart Group is an Infrastructure and Support Services business operating in the biomass energy, railway maintenance and aviation sectors as well as having investments in a property and logistics portfolio.
Weighbridge Operator - What’s the role?
- To accurately input data into the computerised weighbridge
- To file and archive all weighbridge documentation
- To work closely work with the Site Administrator and Manager
- To have an understanding of Environmental Responsibilities
Weighbridge Operator - What will I be responsible for?
- Ensure all deliveries to site and collections have all relevant documentation
- Accurately input data into the weighbridge system
- Complete all weighing operations.
- Communicate with yard operatives using the two way radio system
- Report any material non-conformances to Supervisors that have been advised
- Monitor traffic movements on site to maintain a safe operating environment
- Log all vehicles entering and exiting the site
- Ensure all delivery drivers have the correct PPE and are aware of the site rules.
- In case of emergency evacuation, alert all staff using the Two way radio system and conduct the site roll call.
- Complete daily report for the commercial department including WTN information.
- Back up and archive previous week’s weighbridge data
- Ensure all customer/supplier Environmental information is correct and valid. Report any non-conformances
- Update computerised weighbridge system with new information as required
- Ensure weighbridge tickets are retained in accordance with Environment Agency Legislation
- Ensure weighbridges are weighing accurately by conducting random weight checks.
- Ensure weighbridges are always within calibration dates.
- Attend training courses as reasonably required
To submit your CV for this exciting Weighbridge Operator opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
For Stobart employees: If you are short-listed for an interview, you must inform your line manager in advance
This Weighbridge Operator role may be relevant if you have previous experience as a Document Controller, Weighbridge Operative, Weighbridge Administrator, Site Engineer, Transport Administrator, Logistics Administrator, Site Admin, Site Operator, Plant Operator, Plant Operative.
Apply for Weighbridge Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly