We are looking for a Shovel Operator to join our team at the Biomass Plant in Tilbury, Essex on a full time basis.
Location: Tilbury, Essex
Shift Pattern: 50 hours per week
Salary: £28,300 + Benefits package (including company pension and uniform)
Stobart Group is an Infrastructure and Support Services business operating in the biomass energy, railway maintenance and aviation sectors as well as having investments in a property and logistics portfolio.
Shovel Operator - What’s the role?
- To operate and maintain various wood processing equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- To exercise caution at all times and report any accidents or incidents immediately to site management
- To co-operate with management to maximise site processing capabilities.
- To work as a fully engaged and flexible member of a small operating team
- To work shift patterns that could be subject to change depending upon the business need.
Shovel Operator - What will I be responsible for?
- Operating a variety of machinery in a safe and efficient manner. (Only machinery that you have been fully trained and signed off to operate).
- Use all appropriate PPE. (supplied and required training provided)
- Report any accidents or incidents immediately to your team leader or site management.
- Report any machinery defects or issues immediately to your team leader or site management.
- Ensure machinery is maintained as per the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Always be aware of the sites Environmental responsibilities. (Training will be provided)
- Abide by all company procedures, policies and protocols
- Attend training courses as required.
- Maintain your working area to a high standard
- Always conduct yourself in a courteous and professional manner
- Carry out additional tasks as reasonably requested.
To submit your CV for this exciting Shovel Operatoropportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
For Stobart employees: If you are short-listed for an interview, you must inform your line manager in advance
This Shovel Operator role may be relevant if you have previous experience as a CPCS Driver, Loading Operator, Tractor Driver, Front Load Operator, Weighbridge Operator, Plant Operator, Plant Operative, Machinery Operative, Digger, Groundworker, 180 Driver, 360 Operator.
Apply for Shovel Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly