Product Administrator / Stock Assistant / Warehouse Admin
Job Title: Product Administrator
Salary: Up to £17k per annum Dependent on Experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a successful UK online business which has its own distribution warehouse in Newcastle under Lyme. Due to continued growth and future expansion, they now require a Product Administrator to monitor Supplier Stock levels and assist with new product work
- Monitoring Stock levels (products, materials, supplies) checking stock reports and maintaining database. Querying and following up on discrepancies. Reconciling orders against stock levels.
- Communicating with our Customer Service team to notify of discontinued and out of stock products so they can make customers aware.
- Reviewing Purchase Orders and analysing order quantities, alerting key areas of potential stock issues and variances.
- Assisting Product Team with new product work, writing product descriptions for the website and liaising with Key Suppliers.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- PC literate with good keyboard skills & proficient in MS Office, Excel skills essential
- Maths and English - GCSE standard (or equivalent), minimum grade C
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with constantly changing priorities
- Attention to detail with an excellent level of accuracy
- Highly organised and effectively prioritise demands
- Ability to compose emails and communications with excellent spelling and grammar
- Proactive and upbeat with friendly personality, able to work in a team environment
- Polite telephone manner, good communication and interpersonal skills with confident manner
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and live in a Staffordshire postcode area
The ideal candidate is highly organised with attention to detail. Is able to multitask and prioritise workload. You will be a good communicator who is able to further develop Supplier relationships. Experience with stock, logistics and purchasing would be advantageous but not essential.
The candidate must have knowledge of the internet and have experience in using MS Office, Excel skills essential.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to grow with the business and perform a key role. We would encourage the individual to make recommendations for improvements to admin processes and simplify supply-chain procedures as they become self-assured in the role.
Due to the nature of the role, the company will not consider candidates outside of a commutable distance from Newcastle under Lyme. Relocation packages and sponsorship will not be considered for this role.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Administrator, Supply Chain Administrator, Distribution Administrator, Warehouse Administrator, Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Support, Warehouse Operative, Purchasing Administrator, Product Administrator, Stock Controller, Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse Supervisor, Stock Assistant, Warehouse Admin, Warehouse Executive, Warehouse Worker, Warehouse Manager, Logistics Admin, Supply Chain Admin, Sage 200, Consignment Booking, Data Entry will also be considered for this role.