Night Shift Stahl or Muller Stitcher Operator
Job title: Night Shift Stahl or Muller Stitcher Operator
Our client is a creative and innovative printing company based in Kettering, Northamptonshire who is experiencing a period of rapid growth. There is now a requirement to appoint an experienced Stitcher Operator. The ideal candidate will have experience of running a Stahl or Muller Stitcher or similar equipment.
The Stitcher Operator will report into the Head of Production.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary purpose of this role is to operate Stahl or Muller equipment.Continuous monitoring of job specifications to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The operator will have responsibility for the set up jobs according to the job specifications and work bag instructions.
- Follow and maintain established production standards.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and an understanding of quality control and ISO procedures.
- Interpret and follow direction with accuracy and confidently raise quality concerns.
- Demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude to set up and operate: Stahl and Muller models.Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping in work area.
- Troubleshoot breakdowns, make minor repairs and perform routine maintenance on machine.
- Follow detailed written instructions and complete safety and production reports and paperwork as required
Skills & Educational Requirements:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable process and technical understanding.
- Able to work under pressure and accept accountability.
- A team player
What's in it for you?
Benefits include Pension and Healthcare on completion of probationary period, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Ride to Work Scheme.
How to apply
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please click on 'Apply' and upload your CV.
Apply for Night Shift Stahl or Muller Stitcher Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly