Quality Assurance Officer
Quality Assurance Officer (GLP/GCP), Harrogate
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Are you inquisitive? Do you enjoy investigating problems? Do you want to learn more about regulation in drug development? Are you a good communicator with all types of people? Then a role in our QA department could well be for you!
Covance, a leading global drug development services company, is looking for a Quality Assurance Officer (GLP/GCP) to help support the Project Management team based in Harrogate, on a full time, permanent basis.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
You may not be in a QA role at the moment but do have a good understanding of the regulations in a scientific context and therefore want to develop a career with us. You will be part of our GLP/GCP (pre-clinical) department in Harrogate on a full time, permanent basis. You will be working with an experienced team of approximately 28 people and your day will be very varied
Responsibilities of our Quality Assurance Officer (GLP/GCP) include:
- Perform protocol, data, report, and in-lab inspections to monitor compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate responses to inspection reports and perform follow-up with respondents, management, or others, if needed, to ensure resolution.
- Ensures that systems used in QA are properly maintained (e.g., QA audit records, training records).
- Perform study sign-off including but not limited to QA statement preparation report finalisation.
- Providing advice, guidance and basic training on regulations.
- Notify management of service failures and promote best practices.
To become our Quality Assurance Officer (GLP/GCP) you must have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a scientific related subject
- You will have worked previously in a regulated (GLP or GCP) environment
- You will have qualifications to support proficiency in basic numeracy and literacy
- Ability to perform basic computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- In some circumstances, directly relevant previous experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
Covance is a global market leader in contract research services, pioneering advanced studies into agrochemicals and pharmaceuticals across the globe. We partner with innovative companies, offering valuable services in all phases of the development process. As an integral part of these partnerships, our diverse and highly skilled employees make a difference in the lives of millions.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career.
There is no better time to join us! So don’t delay, click ‘Apply’ today to become our Quality Assurance Officer (GLP/GCP).