We have a new exciting opportunity. At the Tungate Group we are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to join our busy team based in Cheadle. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including Expenses + Contributory Pension + Life Insurance also 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
Tungate Group are an acknowledged market leader in the supply of printed flexible packaging and labelling products to Blue Chip and niche brands within the UK and Europe. From our UK base in Cheadle, Staffordshire we produce food packaging, sachets, shrink sleeves, self-adhesive labels, airline bag tags, tickets and much more.
About the Procurement Manager role
Tungate Group are looking to recruit a highly motivated, high achieving Procurement Manager to manage all procurement activities. You will develop highly effective supplier relationships and supplier partnering and also manage and maintain appropriate stock levels and re-order points based on sales and consumption rates.
What we are looking for in our Procurement Manager
- An appropriate Procurement and Purchasing qualification (MCIPS or equivalent)
- Knowledge of purchasing in the print sector (Desirable)
- Excellent communicator with strong written and presentation skills
- Track record of effective stock management and control
- Line management experience. (Desirable)
- Able to manage and develop strategic supplier relationships
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively
- Sufficient gravitas to meet and negotiate with key suppliers
- Knowledge of packaging, film, laminate and labelling substrate (Desirable)
So if you would like to join our team as our new Procurement Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we would love to hear from you!
Closing date: 27th October 2016
Due to high response rates, it is not always possible to contact all applicants. If we have not contacted you within 10 working days after the closing date, please accept this as confirmation that your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.