Administrator / Receptionist
Job Title: Administrator / Receptionist
Location: Malvern, WR14 3SZ
Salary: £14,250 Per Annum
Our client, the UKs leading drug and alcohol testing provider, is currently looking for an Administrator / Receptionist to join their team in Malvern.
The role will involve providing administrative and secretarial support, along with forensic toxicological analysis and consultancy to HM Coroner, Police and Solicitors.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Forensic Service Manager
- Using a computer for word processing, spreadsheets, databases and e-mails
- Answer telephone calls and dealing with enquiries
- Medico-legal report administration; proof-reading, photocopying, posting
- Writing memos, letters, documents, etc.
- Making appointments and travel arrangements
- Assist in organising meetings
- Meeting visitors and dealing with clients
- Filing and archiving of medico-legal casefiles
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent administration, secretarial and clerical skills
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Packages
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work well even under pressure
- Some scientific knowledge would be an advantage
- A professional, organised and flexible approach
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience for this role then please click apply and follow a short application process
The successful candidate must have eligibility to work in the UK and must have lived in the UK for the last 3 years. Furthermore, the position is dependent on successful Police Security Vetting.
Apply for Administrator / Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly