Leading media agency is looking for a talented digital designer to join their team. The main purpose of the role is
to create engaging offers on their leading sites and to develop, design and build email templates, landing pages and other digital assets as appropriate maximising commercial opportunities.
The role will involve working with a variety of third party advertisers in fashion, leisure and lifestyle. You will be responsible for designing and building HTML email templates, soluses, digital asses and ad hoc emails as well as refreshing and reviewing templates regularly to ensure optimum creative and commercial success.
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge and experience:
• Excellent web design skills and knowledge of best practices for web and email (including mobile)
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver - no lower than version CS6 ideally CC)
• Significant knowledge and experience of HTML design - particularly the design of HTML emails using inline styles
• Significant experience coding HTML emails using tables and inline CSS styles (building templates and solus emails from scratch).
• Experience coding landing pages for web using semantic HTML and CSS.
• Understanding and experience in responsive web design (within email highly desirable)
• Experience using Content Management Systems
• Significant knowledge of email clients and email marketing systems
• Ability and experience of creating ad hoc print work using Adobe InDesign
• Mac and PC literate
• Excellent understanding of user interaction and functionality
• Ability to understand and create action plans from HTML email reports and analysis
• Ability to think commercially and generate ideas that meet business needs
• Experience of working in a challenging and fast paced environment