Telephone Enquiries Senior Associate- DCS
Distributor Client Services (DCS) is a business area specifically designed to service Nominee and Platform providers of IFDS' clients.
There are c114 members of staff serving various functions including telephone dealing, dealing with and resolving queries via phone or email, Nominee relationship management, STP (Straight Through Processing), project support and quality checking.Package
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year's service up to a maximum of 25 days) (pro-rata for part time employees)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flexible benefits scheme
Part time: Monday- Friday 10:00- 14:00
The main purpose of the role:
This role is within the DCS Telephone Enquiry team.
The key responsibilities of a Senior Associate within this team are;
- Receive and investigate enquiries from Nominee companies on behalf of our clients (Management Companies) via telephone. Ensuring that those callers receive excellent customer service and Service Level Agreements are met.
- Communicate with internal departments, building relationships in order to locate the required information/investigate rectification work. Resolve enquiries and negotiate resolutions whilst ensuring a professional relationship is maintained.
- Achieve all Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements on both a team and an individual level.
- Accurately record key information following each telephone call to enable us to improve the service we provide, gain efficiencies and improve the relationship with our clients.
- Identify potential service/process improvements and work to implement these suggestions.
- Financial Services industry experience/experience of working in a FCA regulated environment (Essential)
- Previous experience within a telephone-based/written customer services role, providing resolution to enquiries (Essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a confident communicator (Essential)
- Highly numerate with good accuracy and attention to detail (Essential)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and follow strict processes
- Intermediate keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Flexibility (overtime can sometimes be required at short notice)
- A keen interest in investigative work/service delivery is essential, along with the ability to demonstrate a good use of initiative.
- IOC or equivalent, or commitment to study for IOC
- Ability to analyse and identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk