French Speaking Customer Service Administrator - 8046NU
FRENCH SELECTION UK
French Speaking Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service, Inbound Call, Customer Care, Advisor, Inbound Call Centre, Customer Support, French Speaking, Spanish Speaking, Coordination, Administration, Sales
Salary: £23K + Benefits
Location: Enfield, North London
20 minutes by public transport from central London.
Within a short distance of the M1, M25 and North Circular.
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: Ref: 8046NU
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a British company that is a market leader on an international scale. Their invested interest in their industry alows them to provide customers with a comitted, tailor-made service of the highest quality and continual innovation of their line of products.
Your role within the company will consist of providing a high standard of customer service to new and existing clients while supporting the team internally with daily tasks.
- To be the 1st point of Contact for French speaking clients and Sales team
- To create & maintain a strong relationship with new & existing clients
- To create & maintain imformation on the company database.
- To check all of the relevent information (credit, delivery details, price, quantity, etc...) and process orders
- To ensure that all customers enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- To coordinate with and support other departments
- To issue reports as and when needed for management, clients and the team
- To work as part of a team and autonomously at times
- Fluent in French (written & spoken) in addition to English - Essential
- Previous experience working in a similar role (Customer Service/Sales Administration/ Pre-Sales)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Confident, proactive & dynamic
- Computer literate (excel/MS Office…)
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritse in a fast paced environment
- Creative person, able to provide new solutions/ideas
- Additional languages are advantageous
£23K + Benefits
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom