Platform Dealing Written Enquiries - Senior Associate
Main purpose of role:
To investigate and answer customer, IFA and Management Company's dealing related queries, by letter and email, in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- To provide an effective & efficient service function to customers, mostly by post, but by any appropriate means of communication, to greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company
- Respond positively to the goals of the team, support colleagues, and actively add to the success of the overall Dealing team.
- Attend and actively contribute to team meetings
- Be prepared to achieve & strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs & Key Results Areas, both in terms of productivity and quality (accuracy of information given and the language used in letters)
- To commit to personally putting the customer first and providing an excellent customer service at all times
- Develop an understanding of all client profiles/products to be able to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Must actively seek & respond to feedback. Use service failures both internally & externally as an educator to improve our process, procedures & overall service to the customer
- Managing work queues and work day. To review work queues to ensure work is processed within SLA's and any additional work is completed within guidelines set by Team Leader.
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year's service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which IFDS operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
- To attend relevant training. Ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with established procedures & controls, and that any changes to activities are considered for wider implications.
- To escalate issues or potential breaches to Line Manager, to enable consideration for wider implications.
- To provide input regarding the effectiveness and design of procedures, controls and MI, including contributing to the annual review of procedures.
All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external).
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance.
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture.
- Excellent Verbal, numeric and keyboard skills
- Truly customer focused
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills Good organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure with an energetic and flexible attitude
- Willingness to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions. Adapting your behaviour to meet the needs of others as well as yourself
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry. Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
- Knowledge of investment products and administration
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
- Experience of data input processes
- Experience in a regulated environment
- Good MS Application skills
- Must be able to demonstrate basic knowledge of all areas within the business
- All offers of employment at IFDS are subject to a pre-employment screen, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check.