My client requires an experienced presentable customer-facing candidate, who will be responsible for designing, installing and customising Splunk software and associated applications for their customers.
This person will also be involved in helping to develop their own Splunk applications to enhance functionality for their customers.
The candidate will be expected to configure and customise Splunk software.
- The installation of Splunk on a variety of operating systems like Windows (all recent versions), Linux (various distributions), Solaris, HPUX, AIX.*
- Creation and Customisation of dashboards within Splunk's user interface using their Simple and advanced XML format.
- Advising customers as to best practices for configuring Splunk.
- Helping in the development of new applications for Splunk.
Skills and experience:
- Enterprise scale experience working with the administration of Splunk
- Experience working with Splunk clustering
- A Splunk Architect Certification
- Understanding of Splunk Common Information Model (CIM)
- Ingest data into Splunk Enterprise Ingest Data from Operating Systems, Applications, Network Devices, Active Directory,
- Unix or Linux