Year 3/4 Teacher
Year 3/4 Teacher in Stockport
£85- £130 per day
January 2017- July 2017
Do you have a passion for helping children to realise their potential?
Do you want to be part of a supportive and progressive faculty team?
Excited about grasping the opportunity to nurture and motivate children at a pivotal point in their education?
If yes, then we've got the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a dedicated KS2 teacher to work in a mixed Year 3/4 class in a Stockport Primary school from January 2017. The school is a 1 form entry primary school which provides outstanding learning opportunities for all. The successful applicant will be committed to forming effective relationships with all children and staff.
- Secure car parking
- Access to Free CPD courses and training
- Refer a friend bonus scheme worth up to £300
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- Well resourced learning environment
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have thorough knowledge of the current KS2 curriculum
- Excellent organisational skills
- Willingness to undertake any training opportunities
- Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels
- Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons with the view to raising achievement for all
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc
If you believe that your skill set meets the required criteria and you want to make a difference to children's education then send us your CV today!
One of the Primary team will contact you to discuss your application in further detail and the next steps.
Apply for Year 3/4 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly