Year 3/4 Teacher
Year 3/4 Teacher in Stockport
£85- £130 per day
January 2017- July 2017
Do you have a passion for helping children to realise their potential?
Do you want to be part of a supportive and progressive faculty team?
Excited about grasping the opportunity to nurture and motivate children at a pivotal point in their education?
If yes, then we've got the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a dedicated KS2 teacher to work in a mixed Year 3/4 class in a Stockport Primary school from January 2017. The school is a 1 form entry primary school which provides outstanding learning opportunities for all. The successful applicant will be committed to forming effective relationships with all children and staff.
- Secure car parking
- Access to Free CPD courses and training
- Refer a friend bonus scheme worth up to £300
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- Well resourced learning environment
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have thorough knowledge of the current KS2 curriculum
- Excellent organisational skills
- Willingness to undertake any training opportunities
- Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels
- Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons with the view to raising achievement for all
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc
If you believe that your skill set meets the required criteria and you want to make a difference to children's education then send us your CV today!
One of the Primary team will contact you to discuss your application in further detail and the next steps.