Electrical Install Engineer/Electrician
Our client is the UK’s independent specialist Generator Set Manufacturer, producing diesel and gas powered Generating sets up to 3MVA and its leading power projects company supplying Generating Sets and LV equipment across the UK and worldwide. Due to continued growth, our client has the following vacancy based at their Sheffield factory.
Working as a part of the factory team, our client requires an electrical engineer to work on the production of the Generating sets.
Duties will include:
- Assembly and installation of equipment.
- Wiring of Generating Sets and associated equipment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant trade qualification (C & G or similar) and
- Be an Approved Electrician to IEE 17TH Edition with a working knowledge of power generation.
- The first and foremost qualities of the ideal candidate will be high degree of initiative, self-motivation and enthusiasm.
If you feel that you meet the requirements and skills our client has laid forward, then please send in your CV by clicking the APPLY button today!
Apply for Electrical Install Engineer/Electrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly