£8.05 per hour plus night allowance (if applicable)
Various Shift Patterns Available (mornings, afternoons & nights)
In this role as Cashier you will be responsible for the receipt and processing of customer note and coin deposits. You will accurately check the contents of cash containers and balance cash against customer documentation therefore it is essential that you have the attention to detail required to identify discrepancies.
G4S Cash Solutions is the UK’s leading provider of integrated cash handling services, transporting, storing and processing cash for a wide range of customers. To meet the challenges ahead, it’s essential that we’re supported by people who share our values – including our commitment to delivering the right solution through our expertise.
Reporting to the Senior Cashier, you should be capable of demonstrating:
- The ability to adhere to the standard and local operating procedures
- Excellent attention to detail and the administrative capabilities to accurately complete necessary paperwork
- The ability to consolidate and balance cash and identify any discrepancies in cash received and report these to the Senior Cashier
- An understanding of the company security procedures and health and safety requirements and the ability to ensure these are adhered to.
To succeed as a Cashier you must have:
- The ability to pass CRB, personal credit and ID checks and be prepared to undergo airport style searches
- A checkable 5 year employment, unemployment, and educational history
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- A flexible and helpful persona particularly focused on delivery of customer service
- The ability to follow company procedures and work to deadlines.
All employees of G4S Cash Solutions have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Each employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer up to five weeks’ paid holiday, pension scheme, life assurance, health checks, free uniform and childcare voucher scheme. We also believe in promoting our best people from within the business.
Closing date: 4 November 2016