We are seeking a Reception or Early Years Specialist Teacher for a very popular school in Grimsby.
If you are a skilled and passionate teacher, who has worked within Reception class and has a strong knowledge of EYFS we want to hear from you - this may be your next career move!
This is a fantastic opportunity working in a highly nurturing environment.
- Supported by a team of established Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Collaborative working in a supportive and friendly environment
- An approachable and established leadership team
- The support and advice of a large inclusion team dedicated to meet the needs of all pupils
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS or NQT status
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- A track record of good/outstanding teaching
- High expectations
- A belief that all children can achieve success
- Knowledge of Read, Write, Inc. would be of benefit but not essential
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.