Financial Manager (Cheltenham, £25k+)
Bookkeeping–Implementing New Software Systems – Reporting & Measuring
A multiple business owner is looking for a financial manager to oversee all their accounting/ bookkeeping.
In this role, you'll use your previous accounting and bookkeeping knowledge to set up new and existing businesses utilising Xero software to its fullest. The role will also include the use of various applications ensuring that ongoing processes are as seamless and systemised as they possibly can be. You will need to manage existing bookkeeping staff and produce monthly and annual reports.
A strong knowledge of the technical side of IT is also a must.
Our client is looking for a passionate candidate who is a good problem solver, patient, and skilled at explaining things clearly with a‘can do' attitude. This person will know what it means to provide world-class customer service.
The ideal candidate has the following skills and attributes:
- A strong accounting /bookkeeping background
- Full knowledge of Xero accounts software
- Sound knowledge of P & L reporting, VAT returns, management accounts, budgets & payroll
- Excellent customer service skills
- A fast learner, familiar and comfortable with technology
- Familiar with the implementation of Apps and exposure to business accounting systems
- An outstanding communicator – both verbal and written
- Full of initiative with the ability to self-manage
- A problem solver who takes pride in resolving tricky customer queries
- A good humoured, positive and upbeat team player
Our clients main base is near Cheltenham but some remote working will be acceptable.
Apply for Financial Manager (Cheltenham, £25k+)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly