TEACHER OF GEOGRAPHY
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and hardworking Geography Teacher. This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional establishment where Geography is a popular choice among pupils. A supportive induction process is included as well as continuous career development opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in the department and continue to raise standards in an already outstanding department. Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure. For further details call: Rebecca Roberts: 0151 709 0007.
• The delivery of KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum
• Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
• Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
• Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
• Assisting in extra-curricular activities
• Attending departmental meetings
• Planning, delivering and marking lessons.
• Encouraged to share best practice within and beyond the department
• Successful candidates should hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor's Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:-
• Possess an excellent subject knowledge
• Have excellent knowledge of the British Curriculum
• Maintain exceptional classroom practice
• Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
Follow our Twitter for up to date job vacancies: 'TeachingExecs'