Key Stage 1 Teacher - Brent
Key Stage 1 Brent
The school in the London borough of Brent is a thriving and dynamic mixed community primary school.
This is an excellent career move for an ambitious Key Stage 1 teacher looking to progress their career within an outstanding school, which is exceptionally well lead by the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team.
You will be responsible for all aspects of planning, marking and assessments. The Headteacher is very motivated and committed to furthering all staff's professional development. The school is one of the favourites of the local community and has an excellent reputation and history of success.
The school offers on-going training, which will give you the opportunity to develop innovative patterns of classroom practice. You will benefit from the school's extensive facilities and exceptional teaching support provided by the dedicated and skilled staff team. There is wide-ranging contribution from the multidisciplinary team including speech and language therapists, physiotherapists and occupational therapists, as well as a highly experienced team of SEN teachers.
A career at this school can provide you with:
- An incredibly supportive and experienced staffing team
- A variety of courses to allow you to progress throughout your teaching career
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
- Well behaved pupils who want to achieve their potential
- Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
The successful candidate will share our passion for:
- Unrivalled commitment to quality and safeguarding
- Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds
- Consistent high quality teaching and learning
The school are looking interview ASAP, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
Candidates with notice periods will be equally considered for a January start.