Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 teacher
The school in the London borough of Waltham Forest is a long established and very successful primary. Pupils are aged between 2 and 11 years of age, with the majority progressing to top private schools in the area.
The school are looking to appoint an experienced Year 3 Teacher to take on a class which has become available due to internal promotion.
You will be provided with a high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and a range of external courses. There are clear pathways for career development and progression within the school.
The senior leadership team recognise the need to keep staff motivated and happy, and therefore they organise regular social and sporting activities including yoga, football, and BBQs.
The ideal candidate will be self motivated and an inspirational teacher who has a determination for students to achieve the highest standards.
A career at this school can provide you with:
- An incredibly supportive and experienced staffing team
- A variety of courses to allow you to progress throughout your teaching career
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
- Well behaved pupils who want to achieve their potential
- Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
The successful candidate will share our passion for:
- Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds
- Consistent high quality teaching and learning
Visits are encouraged, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
The school are looking interview ASAP, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
Candidates with notice periods will be equally considered for a January start.
Apply for Year 3 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly