Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Waltham Forest
This forward thinking school in the London borough of Waltham Forest are looking for a Year 5 teacher to join them on a full-time permanent contract.
The school has recently been rated as good with outstanding features by Ofsted and are looking for a qualified year 5 teacher to join their harmonious group of teaching staff.
Children are encouraged to push themselves and the school has a well funded gifted and talented scheme in place.
The successful candidate will be able to teach with clarity, dedication, passion and can lead an outstanding lesson.
Every term the school puts on a drama production which is performed in front of the other children, parents, and members of the local community. Staff are often cast in certain roles and enjoy working on a project with the children. This however is not a requirement of the role!
The school offers a fantastic NQT program. All NQTs will have a mentor who works with them daily, and a tailor made programme where you will be able to pick areas of teaching you wish to focus on. All teachers are put onto an improving teacher practice programme which allows their staff to continuously develop. The school offers a wide range of CPD opportunities to all its staff and excellent internal career progression paths.
A career at this school can provide you with:
- An incredibly supportive and experienced staffing team
- All the support and guidance needed to complete your NQT year
- A variety of courses to allow you to progress throughout your teaching career
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
- Well behaved pupils who want to achieve their potential
- Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
The successful candidate will share our passion for:
- Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds
- Consistent high quality teaching and learning
Visits are encouraged, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
The school are looking interview ASAP, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
Candidates with notice periods will be equally considered for a January start.