Key Stage 2 Teacher - East London
Key Stage 2 Redbridge
This forward thinking school in the London borough of Redbridge are looking for a key stage 2 teacher to join them on a full-time permanent contract.
The "Excellent" two form primary has gone from strength to strength over the last few years and is continuing to develop in every aspect in order to continue to grow and improve consistently toward excellence.
The school itself is a traditionally large building, set within its own gardens, sports fields and playgrounds.
They have a strong senior leadership team in place to provide support to all teachers.
Children feel safe at school and are engaged during the lessons.
When joining this school staff are given use of state of the art resources which are aimed at enhancing their teaching.
An experienced and hardworking team of Teaching Assistants is used at the school to support learning and maximise potential.
The school offers a fantastic NQT program. All NQTs will have a mentor who works with them daily, and a tailor made programme where you will be able to pick areas of teaching you wish to focus on. All teachers are put onto an improving teacher practice programme which allows their staff to continuously develop. The school offers a wide range of CPD opportunities to all its staff and excellent internal career progression paths.
A career at this school can provide you with:
- An incredibly supportive and experienced staffing team
- All the support and guidance needed to complete your NQT year
- A variety of courses to allow you to progress throughout your teaching career
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
- Well behaved pupils who want to achieve their potential
- Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
The successful candidate will share our passion for:
- Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds
- Consistent high quality teaching and learning
Visits are encouraged, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
The school are looking interview ASAP, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
Candidates with notice periods will be equally considered for a January start.