Key Stage 1 Teacher
Key Stage 1 Redbridge
The school in the London borough of Redbridge is very much pupil focused, creating an environment where pupils are nurtured and inspired to become independent and motivated learners.
The school is a two form entry school and has been rated "Good" by Ofsted in a recent report.
The school has a highly supportive environment with experienced teachers supporting new teachers through shared PPA time to allow ease of planning and provide an environment where best practise can be easily shared.
The school has an excellent reputation within the local community and make use of the local sporting facilities.
All the key stage 2 staff work together and you will receive all the support you could need, with regular meetings, constructive evaluation of techniques, and lessons plans.
A career at this school can provide you with:
- An incredibly supportive and experienced staffing team
- All the support and guidance needed to complete your NQT year
- A variety of courses to allow you to progress throughout your teaching career
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
- Well behaved pupils who want to achieve their potential
- Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
The successful candidate will share our passion for:
- Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds
- Consistent high quality teaching and learning
Visits are encouraged, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
The school are looking interview ASAP, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
Candidates with notice periods will be equally considered for a January start.
Apply for Key Stage 1 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly