Key Stage 2 Teacher - Harrow
Key Stage 2 teacher in Harrow
The school in the London borough of Harrow have a vast pool of resources allowing you to be the best teacher you can be.
The well-regarded primary school are looking for a flexible key stage 2 teacher. They are a large, high-achieving school who welcome over 300 children from between ages 6 and 11.
Each child has an individual education plan to meet their needs and promote progress.
The successful candidate will be able to engage and motivate the class while teaching in small classes and in smaller intervention groups.
You will be responsible for all aspects of planning, marking and assessments.
They have a clear CPD programme on offer to all staff, giving you the opportunity to move up within the department, adopt leadership positions, and further your career.
The school offers a fantastic NQT program. All NQTs will have a mentor who works with them daily, and a tailor made programme where you will be able to pick areas of teaching you wish to focus on. All teachers are put onto an improving teacher practice programme which allows their staff to continuously develop. The school offers a wide range of CPD opportunities to all its staff and excellent internal career progression paths.
A career at this school can provide you with:
- An incredibly supportive and experienced staffing team
- All the support and guidance needed to complete your NQT year
- A variety of courses to allow you to progress throughout your teaching career
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
- Well behaved pupils who want to achieve their potential
- Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
The successful candidate will share their passion for:
- Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds
- Consistent high quality teaching and learning
Visits are encouraged, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
The school are looking interview ASAP, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
Candidates with notice periods will be equally considered for a January start.