Key Stage 1 Teacher - Harrow
Key Stage 1 Harrow
The school in the London borough of Harrow pride themselves on their happy and harmonious school environment.
They are seeking a confident and ambitious key stage 1 teacher who is used to making a difference and is looking for their next career move.
The high performing school are always striving for further improvements. They provide the very best quality education for over 400 children.
The school is well funded and this in reflected in the classrooms. Each room has outstanding facilities that allow the children to fully engage, play, and learn.
The ethos of the school is to provide an inclusive atmosphere for children and staff ensuring a well balance work environment.
The school invests heavily in their staff. You will be offered the chance to attend a variety of training courses, and will provide opportunities to take on more responsibility as you develop.
A career at this school can provide you with:
- An incredibly supportive and experienced staffing team
- All the support and guidance needed to complete your NQT year
- A variety of courses to allow you to progress throughout your teaching career
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
- Well behaved pupils who want to achieve their potential
- Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
The successful candidate will share ther passion for:
- Unrivalled commitment to quality and safeguarding
- Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds
- Consistent high quality teaching and learning
The school are looking interview ASAP, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
Candidates with notice periods will be equally considered for a January start.