Key Stage 2 Teacher - Brent
Key Stage 2 Brent
The school in the London borough of Harrow boasts excellent SATs results and an outstanding curriculum experience in both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
The upper Key Stage 2 classes are made up of no more than 20 children. Behaviour in the school is good and you will have an experienced teaching assistant to support you.
Teachers plan closely together in order to ensure the necessary continuity for children, and it is also an opportunity to share best teaching practice.
This school is set in fantastic grounds and often hold sporting fixtures. All children are given the chance to represent the school in sport and lessons are held outside during the summer when the weather is at it's best.
The school maintains a high standard, with high expectations of pupils. They require a teacher with a measured and practised approach to classroom management, and with a motivation to build a stimulating environment for the pupils to work in.
A career at this school can provide you with:
- A competitive salary
- An incredibly supportive and experienced staffing team
- A variety of courses to allow you to progress throughout your teaching career
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
- Well behaved pupils who want to achieve their potential
- Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
The successful candidate will share their passion for:
- Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds
- Consistent high quality teaching and learning
Visits are encouraged, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
The school are looking interview ASAP, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
Candidates with notice periods will be equally considered for a January start.
Apply for Key Stage 2 Teacher - Brent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly