Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 - Tower Hamlets
The school in the London borough of Tower Hamlets encourage their staff to develop their personal expertise and professional interest, and to disseminate good practice.
The 1 form entry Roman Catholic school and are seeking a creative Year 4 teacher to join them on a full-time permanent contract.
Situated in leafy grounds a short distance from the central line, they provide a stimulating education to 200 children aged 4 to 11. Rated as Good by Ofsted in 2014, their enthusiastic staff aim to provide a creative, stimulating, and differentiated curriculum to meet the needs of a wide range of pupils including those who are exceptionally able, those with learning difficulties, and bilingual pupils.
Staff at the school share their expertise with each other, and therefore this is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Governors, staff, and parents work effectively together to provide a high standard of education as well as wide and varied opportunities to motivate the children; enhance and develop learning.
The children are happy and well behaved with a thirst for learning. They participate in all learning activities with enthusiasm and they willingly work hard to meet the high standards set for them.
The headteacher is looking for an educator with qualified teacher status (QTS), and experience of teaching. NQTs will be equally considered.
A career at this school can provide you with:
- Exciting opportunities for professional and career development and personalised CPD
- A strong leadership team with skills and expertise to support every aspect of your professional development
- A happy, caring school environment and a staff team who are committed, supportive and hard-working
- A learning environment which is well resourced
- A TLR for a candidate with relative experience
- A school well served by good transport links
The successful candidate will:
- Be energetic and motivated to make a difference to the lives of the children
- Believe that every child in our school can, and will, succeed.
- Be an excellent practitioner who inspires pupils and colleagues, and is curious to keep improving.
- Be an experienced or aspiring leader who can innovate in pursuit of excellence
- Be able to work in a one form entry environment and respond to the demands of a school of this size
- Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to school life
- Have full support of the Catholic ethos of the school
The school are looking interview ASAP, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
Teacher's Pay Spine: + TLR 2b (£4,354)