Year 3 Teacher
Newly Qualified Teacher
The school in the London borough of Islington have a rich history of guiding newly qualified teachers through their first year of teaching and beyond.
The school are very proud of their achievements of their pupils and staff. They are looking for an inspirational and creative NQT to build on their successes and help their goal of offering an outstanding educational experience for all pupils.
The small school is a mixed one form entry community school for children aged between 3 and 11. Their curriculum focuses on building excitement for learning, allowing children to learn together and independently. All classrooms are fully equipped with numerous resources and are designed as an enriched learning space. They have a newly refurbished outdoor play area, as well as specially designed baby and toddler rooms for reception aged children.
School life extends beyond normal school hours; a breakfast club helps children to form friendships as well as setting them up for a day of learning. They also offer after school clubs including cooking, art, sports, dance, and craft.
You will be joining a supportive year 3 team who plan together to share ideas and arrange joint lessons. As a NQT you will be working closely with a mentor who will guide you through your induction year, as well as receiving lots of support from the senior leadership team.
A career at this school can provide you with:
- All the support and guidance needed to complete your NQT year
- A variety of courses to allow you to progress throughout your teaching career
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
- Well behaved pupils who want to achieve their potential
- Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
The successful candidate will share our passion for:
- Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds
- Consistent high quality teaching and learning
The school are looking interview ASAP, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.